Hydramech caters for clients with a need for mining machinery components including hydraulic cylinders and supplies for underground mining equipment in Western Australia.
Hydramech doesn’t just sell exchange components – we maintain a significant parts inventory to ensure a rapid repair for our customers. This means if you’re doing repairs onsite and need parts in a hurry we can usually assist.
We also offer a wide range of assemblies and kits, so you don’t have to collect all the parts yourself. Our parts inventory includes:
- A wide range of cylinder to suit popular types
- Fixed jaw, Hose reel, Lever, Rollover, DPU, and Post assemblies
- Bushes to suit popular hydraulic cylinder types
- A large variety of high-quality spherical bearings and internal circlips
- Seal kits to suit popular hydraulic cylinder types
- Over-centre valves and relief valves
- Jack feet and grub screws for Sandvik jack legs
- Cylinder rods from chrome 4140, and in some cases chrome 316 stainless steel
- DPU pin and bush sets
Chances are if we use it in our repairs we’ll have it in stock and available to our customers.
effective 01/11/2017, please note stock can change without notice
Hydramech in Kalgoorlie is servicing Western Australia as distributors for leading brands of hydraulics and underground mining equipment components. Come by to visit our Workshop with an extensive range of new precision machining; we take pride in being your choice for quality parts and service.
We understand that quality products and services maximise the efficiency of your mining machinery and minimise your downtime. Contact us to discuss your particular needs on (08) 6141 1080.