Hydramech offers Premium Hydraulic Repair Services to our customers in Kalgoorlie and Perth WA.
With our high-quality hydraulic repair services, you get a superior product every time. We specialise in hydraulics and have extensive experience repairing and rebuilding hydraulic cylinders and components.
If you see or hear anything unusual with your hydraulics, contact us straight away. Irregular noises, increased energy consumption and temperature changes are all common signs that something is wrong with your hydraulics. Ignoring these warning signs can lead to major or more expensive damage. Be sure to choose a qualified hydraulic repairer who understands your machinery and will ensure downtime is kept to a minimum.
IN-HOUSE HYDRAULIC REPAIR SERVICES
Hydramech’s team of experienced engineers can repair or rebuild your hydraulic cylinders and components in our fully equipped workshop. We offer the following repair services:
- Hydraulic cylinder repair
- Hydraulic hose repair
- Rebuild hydraulic cylinders
- Rebuild & assemble hydraulic hose
- Hydraulic cylinder honing
- Cylinder resealing
- Hydraulic motors
- Hydraulic valves
- Hydraulic pumps
- Hydraulic components
Don’t see your hydraulic component listed? Contact us to see what we can do.
HYDRAULIC REPAIR PROCESS
- Strip – We strip back your used parts to find the source of the problem and provide you with a detailed plan to repair or rebuild.
- Quote – We’ll give you a full analysis of the damaged equipment and a quote for the repair.
- Test – All hydraulic repairs are fully tested to ensure they are fit for on-site use.
- Dispatch (rebuilt component) – On approval, we’ll dispatch a rebuilt component from our stock directly to your site, saving you time and keeping your rotables on-site where you need them.
HYDRAULIC REPAIR TIPS
Follow these tips to reduce the frequency of your hydraulic repairs, as well as extend the life and improve the performance of your hydraulic machinery:
- Maintain – Don’t wait until something is broken, maintain your machinery to keep it calibrated and in good working order.
- Use the right products (fluids) – Using the wrong fluids for your hydraulics or operating at the wrong temperature can cause excess wear, so make sure you’re using the right products for your setup.
- Perform regular checks – Check and test your machinery for performance and accuracy. If you see a drop in performance, get your parts serviced or repaired to prevent damage to your machinery.
- Have a timeline – Stick to a proper schedule and checklist that can be completed on time. Service is critical to the maintenance of hydraulic equipment. Also, consider how long component servicing will take – will your team’s productivity drop while your system is being serviced or will you get a replacement component to cover you until the repair is finished?
- Don’t trust just anyone – Hydraulic equipment is a big investment, so make sure you choose a qualified, experienced team to rebuild or repair your equipment.
WHY CHOOSE HYDRAMECH?
- Quality – We’re proactive, and with select items, we use specialty materials such as chrome-plated stainless steel or billet one-piece rods. This helps to overcome the issues that cause premature failure.
- Service – All of our repairs are carried out to the highest standard……as close to OEM new as possible.
- Support – At Hydramech Kalgoorlie, we do more than just repair, rebuild, and engineering machinery sales, we’ll work with you to solve your problems so you can get your hydraulic components back on-site quickly and seamlessly.
- Exchange program – If you’re low on spares, we’re happy to dispatch an SX unit immediately. It’s all part of the service!
Contact Hydramech today if you have any questions about our hydraulic services or for more information on hydraulic repairs.