When Hydramech started, they had a simple idea – build, warrant and support quality components.
With a growing team, and an extensive range of new precision machining equipment their services evolved:
- Extensive Boring capacity
- Milling capacity from small to large jobs with our two in-house mills.
- Manual turning and lathe capacity with three lathes ranging up to 3-metre bed sizing.
- Custom fabricated break-out bench to handle excessive torques with ease.
- Our Rexroth hydraulic test bench allows us to check the quality of our work before it leaves.